Divide your students into even lines with no more than four students per line.
Step 2 – Setting Up the Drill:
Line the students up on one end of the mat.
Step 3 – Explain the Rules:
- On the other end, have an instructor hold focus mitts for each line and lay a ring in front of the instructor.
- You will race down the mat to the ring.
- You will spin around three times while staying inside of the ring.
- You will kick the ring four times using both hands.
- Then you will race back to the end of the line.
Step 4 – Takeaways:
- Apply punches while dizzy
- Try not to be silly when dizzy
- Continue until each student has a turn.