Separate your students into lines, based off of how many instructors you have.
Step 2 – Setting Up the Drill:
When the student comes up have them hold the hand-mits.
Step 3 – Explain the Rules:
- When the instructor says “go” the students will have to run the hand-mits to the instructor and wait for their instructor to put them on.
- After the instructor has the hand-mits on, the students will throw 10 string punches, then run back to line.
Step 4 – Takeaways:
- Keep your hands up so that you practice being safe.
- Hit the pads as strong as you can on each rep.
- Make sure that you move fast so you can get done quickly.