Separate your students into lines, based off of how many instructors you have.
Step 2 – Setting Up the Drill:
Put the rings spread out, in a circle.
Step 3 – Explain the Rules:
- When the student comes up let them pick what ring they would like to start in.
- When the instructor says “go” the student will have to throw three punches in the ring they are currently in, then move onto the next ring.
- This will continue until the student has thrown three punches in each ring.
- As they are doing this, make it a challenge, give them only 15 seconds to finish.
Step 4 – Takeaways:
- Move fast as you go from ring to ring!
- Make sure that you get your feet in the ring so that your punches count.
- Hit as strong as you can to make yourself look good!