Separate your students into lines, based off of how many instructors you have.
Step 2 – Setting Up the Drill:
The first student will come up and stand in the ring.
Step 3 – Explain the Rules:
- Each time the instructor says go the students will hop and try to do a 360-degree jump in the ring (if this is too difficult have them do 2, 180-degree jumps.)
- Each time they make is back to the instructor that will equal 1.
- For the first-round students will do 3 spins. For the second-round have them do 5.
Step 4 – Takeaways:
- Jump as high as you can so that you can turn your body.
- Keep your feet together so that it is easy for you to hop.
- Land like a ninja so that you can stay safe as you play the game.