● Have the students facing the instructor.
● The 1st student will face the rings.
● The instructor will call out the different ring colors, the students will have to be able to punch through the ring without hitting it.
● The goal is for the student to cross the lateral plane as they play this game.
● On round 1 have the students do one color 3 times, every round after that add one more punch so on round 3 they do 3 punches 3 times.
● Keep your eyes on the rings
● Do your best to FOCUS on the colors the instructor says
● Keep your hands up so you can punch faster
● The first student will start facing the instructor
● Students will chamber for a front kick with a ring hanging on their leg/thigh
● Students will kick the pad three times without letting the ring drop.
● They have to kick and rechamber while keeping their knee up.
● Knee up to keep the ring off the floor.
● Kick strong so that you can hit the pad hard.
● Keep your head up so that you can keep your balance.